Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Mooey's Birthday Bash

Saturday was Mooey's 43rd birthday party at The Vault. Here's the invitation.

Weenie and I arrived at The Vault at around 6:30. The party wasn't supposed to start until 7:00 (which means people will show at 9:00). Weenie and I wanted to get a head start. Nick was already there getting the bar ready for the party.

Mooey and Hoops arrived next door at around 7:00 and we joined them for pizza. People started arriving sooner than we expected. We finished up eating and went back next door for shooters and more beer! The partygoers started arriving in droves.

Of course there was dancing!

And lap dancing...

Mind erasers were consumed...

More revelers arrived...




Our trusty DJ that kept the dance floor full all night!

Cherries were consumed...

And then late night drunkedness ensued...

I think I'll end this post with an ass shot. I think that pretty much sums up the wild time that was had by everyone.

No comments: