Thursday, April 19, 2007

PreBirthday Party

It's birthday month. Thursday the 12th was my actual birthday so a few of us gathered at the One More for a tiny cele.

Mooey, B and Torrence were already there when we arrived. Dyna and Holly showed up a few minutes later. It was nice enough to sit outside for a little while but then everyone got cold and we had to move inside.

On your birthday at the One More you get a free bucket of beers. Everyone kept buying buckets so it wasn't until around midnight that I finally cashed in my free bucket. Drinking and dancing began early and we finally left sometime after 3:00. I had already taken off on Friday because I knew better.

Pics!



I wish I knew what I was saying. I know it was very important.
Karn showed up after a long day at work.

Dancing.

Uh oh. Dancing to fast or something.

Then my friend Kat showed up and a pint of Jagermeister. God.


Then the dancing got out of hand.

Mel finally showed up after a client dinner.


Mooey and Weenie feeling no pain!

Thanks everyone for coming out to celebrate another birthday. I know it's a lot to ask you to drink 2 times in one week, but sometimes we have to make sacrifices for the ones we love. Stay tuned for the post about the actual party coming soon!


1 comment:

super jive said...

Oh, man, does that look fun.