Monday, November 05, 2007

Karn Turns 50!

Saturday night, the 20th, we celebrated Karn's 50th birthday at Raffe's Beer Garden. We'd never been there before but the food was outstanding. Standard Greek fare but it really didn't compare to what I'd just eaten in Greece but it was really good. I can't wait to go back.


Since Weenie and I had a previous engagement that night, we had Karn open the gift a bunch of us went in together to buy. It was a Nano Ipod. She was thrilled.

Then Liz wanted her to go ahead and open her gift from her. It was a digital camera!


Then the belly dancer started. She was really good.


She grabbed Karn out and gave her some pointers.

Then a bunch of people got out there and were trying to move their hips like she was. I don't see how anyone can move their hips like that.

Then we headed down to Mud Island for The Black Crowes. Weenie and I had 10th row.


As you can see, I was too scared to try and get a shot that wasn't blurry. The staff was everywhere looking for cameras.


After the show, we went to One More. Mooey was there as well as a bunch of others from the 50th birthday party.
Lucas (aka Chris Robinson) and his girlfriend even came up to the One More. They were at the concert.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude kinda reminds me of the guy from the Foo Fighters. Cool.