Monday, December 03, 2007

Thanks Be to Andrew!

A weekend before the Thanksgiving holiday, I had Thanksgiving with my other family. We all brought dishes over to Dyna's house around 5:00. Andrew had flown in from Orlando for the event. We had everything. Turkey, dressing, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes and I don't know what else. I made my plate and went out to the porch. It was pretty warm. I think it was in the low 60's.


Mel brought some fantastic Malbec for us to try. I love my wine glass.

Once it got dark, Dyna lit the fire pit. I think she's a closet pyromaniac.


It was also time to shoot whiskey. You see, after a big meal, achieving a buzz is much harder. This sped it up considerably.


T bird and Slick by the fire.


More family.

I suck at self portraits.Better.

More whiskey. Ugh.Weenie and I ran the gamut on the alcohol. We had wine, beer and whiskey. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: