Thursday, February 07, 2008

Three Diva's Doin' It Again

Friday, the 1st, Weenie, Mooey and I went out to G'town (horrors) to see Susan Marshall, Jackie Johnson and Reba Russell sing at the Germantown High School. It was a fundraiser for the high school's theatre group.


We arrived early and after a bit of a ticket snafu, we were seated down front in some really good seats! Susan had arranged the tickets for us.


The show was magical and left us wanting more. All three women are amazing singers and when they sing together, it gives me the chills. Here is a video of Susan singing. Enjoy!



Afterwards, we went to Yia Yia's and waited on Susan and Jeff. They arrived shortly and Reba and her husband were with them. We drank and ate and laughed until our stomachs hurt. The Bloody Marys were some of the best I've ever had and they made me drink three of them! I ordered pizza and Weenie splurged on the pork tenderloin. The pork melted in my mouth! Outstanding!


We closed down the restaurant and got home around midnight.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

oh my gosh! the bacon on that hamburger is making me drool. seriously needing some bacon. hmmm...pork in a muslim country. i am seriously screwed!