Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Saturday Night's All Right for Fighting

Last Saturday night, Weenie and I went over to Mel and Karn's for some wine and wine appetizers. They had quite a spread. Cheese galore and dips. Yum! Afterwards, we headed up to the Monkey to meet our friends and hear Susan Marshall. As you can see, we had a good time!

As if we hadn't had enough, we walked across the parking lot to Backstreet. It was dead. We walked to back and there were a few guys singing karaoke. Perfect. We got beers and sat down. It wasn't long before Dyna was singing a duet with one of the guys. Don't Go Breaking My Heart. It's a true story. I've racked my brain trying to remember the other songs they sang. I know Material Girl was done and then for the finale, Mel sang Music by Madonna. Again, true story.

Another beer?They had to kick us out. Karoake is fun! True story.

No comments: