Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Karn's PreBirthday Get Together

Karn's 50th birthday party was on the 20th and Weenie and I had another engagement to attend so we coaxed Karn out on Friday night for a few drinks so we could spend more time with her. We all met at the Monkey and more than a few drinks were consumed. Why is it when we say we're only having a few and going in early does it end in staying out until the bar closes?


We left the Monkey at around 10:00 and went to the Bayou. For some reason, there are no pictures. We went home at 2:30. Thanks.

1 comment:

I am a lover of children's literature said...

Drinking aint' easy... hee, hee.... I like the sound of that one. I can't drink because of a genetic liver condition, so I give you permission to drink for me too, if you so desire?

Love the blog.